6th Annual Congress & Medicare Expo on Primary Healthcare will entail live sessions on oral debates, poster presentations and expert views from all around the globe. Primary Healthcare 2018 is a forum which will focus on exploring mutual concerns restricting the barriers of medical advancement. The prime focus of the conference is to bring out the research papers and the expert views about primary healthcare. It will focus on connecting the channel between the practitioners, patients, policy makers and representatives in the healthcare industry. Thus, increasing the access to primary patients with the basic necessities and decreasing the overall expense of medical treatment for the patients.
Who Should Attend?
- Primary Healthcare Practitioners
- Family Medicine Specialists
- Primary Healthcare Researchers
- Primary and Community care Specialists
- Public Health Specialists
- Internal Medicine Physicians
- Primary Healthcare Associations and Societies.
- World Medical Association
- Japan Healthcare
- Northwest Regional Primary Care Association
- Illinois Primary Health Care Association (IPHCA)
- Wisconsin Primary Health Care Association
- Indiana Primary Health Care Association, Inc. (IPHCA)
- Primary Healthcare Association – Columbia
- Virginia Community Healthcare Association